continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project stuck in release stage and won't build
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:12:14 GMT
*if* you are running on top of a usable database - I'd look into the PROJECT
and CONTINUUMRELEASERESULT tables and see what state they have set for that
ID.  Then check the SVN repository to see if the tags exist or it failed to
be able to create the SVN entries correctly.

We have seen strange errors/failures when the SVN folders couldn't be
created/updated by the release - it would hang, and subsequent attempts
would fail.

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD