continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pom upload issue
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 11:31:12 GMT
I can confirm having seen this behavior as well.  We couldn't determine
whether it was something continuum was doing or if it was the maven install
itself.

Is the pom actually created by continuum and being passed to maven?  If so,
is there a quick patch that could be applied to write that pom to the log or
somewhere else to look at it?

Louis