continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continnum for MS .Net Projects
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:03:52 GMT
On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Confused Developer
<solid.api@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering, If Apache Cotinnum supports continuos integration for
> Microsoft .Net Projects? Could you please let me know, if this is possible?

Yes, in combination with NPanday (in the Apache Incubator) we are
using Maven/NPanday and Continuum for .NET projects at work.

You can read more about NPanday on http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/ .

If you just want to run the current build, you should be able to do
that with a shell script type build (though I haven't tried it.)

Can you explain more about what you have in mind?  Do you just want to
check that things compile, or are you interested in Maven-style
dependency management and artifact reuse?

--
Wendy