continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <batkin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project Admin OOPS
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:47:24 GMT
Hi Louis,

Sorry that you lost work this way, we all know how frustrating this is. That
distinction probably isn't as important as just getting it into JIRA, but
personally I would call it an improvement. I think there's a category for
that in JIRA. If you can, describe or include screen shots of the screens
the user used to delete the group.

Brent