continuum-users mailing list archives

From andre.fons...@mail.com
Subject Re: Problem building Apache Continuum in Tomcat 6 - Could not read status
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:44:55 GMT

 I have configured the bellow

Installations -> new tool variable that points to JDK (JAVA_HOME)
Build Environment -> new variable that points to the JDK configured above
Build Definition Template -> Build Environment : ant type: ant

Whit this configuration Continuum still points to JRE instead of JDK.

Is there something I am doing wrong? I used the documentation to configure those steps.

http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2/administrator_guides/jdk.html

TIA

-----Original Message-----
From: andre.fonseca@mail.com
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Sent: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Subject: Re: Problem building Apache Continuum in Tomcat 6 - Could not read status

Hi Brent, tks for your reply

I am running Continuum under Tomcat6, and I have JAVA_HOME and PATH already

configured also.

How could I configure Continuum to use my default JDK?

I tried to perform that configuring a new variable under "Installation menu"

that points to my JDK path, I tried with both "Tool" and "Environment" Type

without success.

TIA.