continuum-users mailing list archives

From andre.fons...@mail.com
Subject Problem building Apache Continuum in Tomcat 6 - Could not read status
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:56:42 GMT

 Hi all,

I configured Apache Continuum as webapp in Tomcat 6 on Windows 7.
Then I installed http://www.sliksvn.com/ as SVN Client and put it on my PATH environment variable.

 In the prompt command line I can do:
"svn co svn://my-ip:my-port/project" and checkout the project from SVN

After that I tried to add a ANT project in Continuum using "SCM url" as
"scm:svn:http://my-ip:my-port/project"

But I got the error bellow
Command output: svn: OPTIONS of 'http://my-ip:my-port/project: Could not read status line:
connection was closed by server (http://my-ip:my-port)

I'm under a proxy server. This could be the problem? This could be related with svn cache?
I also have tortoise installed, this could be an issue?
I also have tried a lot of options of SCM URL without success.

Any suggest?

TIA