continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ant Build Failing
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:04:40 GMT
I have 2 Ant builds setup to be built by continuum.  They are the same projects
but from 2 different views in StarTeam.  They were both working fine and then
all-of-a-sudden, one stopped working and I can't get it to succeed again.  It
checks out the code successfully, but never kicks off the build (I've checked
for the process in unix).  I see the process for checking out the code, then
nothing for the build itself.  The continuum display shows the build in progress
indefinitely.  I've tried failing the build, but it will never go out of
"building" status.  Any help out there?

Thanks,
Eric