continuum-users mailing list archives

From new_user_on_forum <Kieran.McGiv...@raytheon.co.uk>
Subject Re: pom upload issue
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 07:11:30 GMT

Disk space is fine on the build machine where Continuum is installed. I've
also deleted the contents of the repo but the issue remains.
I have tried changing the pom and viewed the offending pom in a hex editor
just to ensure that there wasn't a special character that could be the cause
but found nothing.

Cheers,