continuum-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Kamat <coolkam...@gmail.com>
Subject Help (new to continuum): Unable to sync error
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 18:35:34 GMT
Hi,

I am new to continuum. I recently installed in my system. I confirgured the
pom.xml file and the required settings in the continuum project page. I
added a maven project and tried to build it. But it gives me the following
error:

Provider message: Unable to sync.  Are you logged in?
Command output:
Invalid changelist/client/label/date '@//depot/dayapis/core/pom.xml'.

I am using the following scm tag:

<scm>
        <connection>scm:perforce://depot/dayapis/core/pom.xml</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:perforce://depot/dayapis/core/pom.xml</developerConnection>
        <url>scm:perforce://depot/dayapis/core/pom.xml</url>
</scm>

I tried using this too:
scm:perforce:localhost:1666://depot/dayapis/core/pom.xml
but it gave the same error.

Has anyone faced this problem? Some pointers to fix this issue would really
help me.

Just a side note, I was able to generate the build using the same pom file
using Hudson. So I guess, my pom file needs no changes?

Thank you.

Regards,
Sunil