continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Building a Continuum Dashboard
Date Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:36:04 GMT
Wondering if anyone else has built a graphics based dashboard for Continuum
in their organization?

I am working on charts for metrics and visibility into our myriad projects
(115 at last count) and their status (what RVL is on Integration, Beta, and
Production), their usage of dependencies/percentile per dependency RVL.  I
have a lot of these - some more challenging to query for than others - and
I'm seeing a LOT of information that is helping me to establish better rules
for our projects.

Has anyone implemented something like this to provide their PMO with metrics
and visibility dashboards?

Have a great Holiday Season and an exciting 2011!

Louis