continuum-users mailing list archives

From Frederik Mortensen <mortensen.frede...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Custom SSH Tunnel, Maven and Continuum
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 23:30:40 GMT
to be honest for now continuum (jetty) runs as root. that will be changed
soon but the system isnt productive yet and i didnt yet creat an own user
for it.
as far as i understand:
jetty runs as root -> hosts continuum servlet -> calls mvn -> calls ssh and
svn.

so it should be root that calls the maven script. but i am using a
svnwrapper script which does stuff like umask 02 etc. maybe this acts
different between
working as root directly or calling svn via maven??

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Frederik Mortensen
______________________________________