continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Tracking Version numbers in prepare and perform of releases
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:38:27 GMT
We would like to be able to report on the current release version of any of
our projects in continuum from its database.

There are currently 73 applications under Continuum control, and we would
like to be able to reflect not only development build versions, but also
prepare/perform version.

>From the ERD, I don't see any way of extracting this information currently.
Could the version be added to the buildresult table?

Thanks,

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD