continuum-users mailing list archives

From mid491 mid491 <mid...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE:Dearn
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:42:38 GMT

During my travel in Guangzhou,China,I find a company which sell world-famous brand products
such as Apple,Nokia,Sony,Philips .This company accept paypal ,credit card,bank transfer and
western union payment method .Chinese products have low price is not only legend .I go to
China by myself and find it is fact and authentic products .Don't miss this chance .I have
got many bonus from them .To help publicize them,please understand .By the way,tell you their
website address: www.toelectrical.net
As the Christmas Day coming,all the products are free shipping.x