continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up an Ant Project
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 02:33:35 GMT
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Jeremy Rottman
<JRottman@noteworthymedical.com> wrote:

> The first is within the scm url field for the ant project I have use this scm:svn://10.10.11.22/repos/dev/branches/9.18.shelf
>
> When I attempt to run a test build I get the following error:
> Provider message: The scm url is invalid.: //10.10.11.22/repos/dev/branches/9.18.shelf
url isn't a valid svn URL.

I think you need another "svn" in there:  scm:svn:svn://... .  See
http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html for examples.

> The second question I have is. After I have properly setup my ant project, where do I
place the build.xml script that I built?

Your build.xml file should be checked into Subversion along with your
project code.  It will get checked out (once the first problem is
fixed.)

--
Wendy