continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove URL from 'Scm Root URL' list
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:46:25 GMT
On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Phil Collins
<phil.collins@bristol.gov.uk> wrote:
> We made an error when adding a new project and tried to abort it. In the
> process we've been left with a URL for the project appearing in the 'Scm
> Root URL' list but without a corresponding 'Project Name' entry in the
> 'Member Projects' list on the 'Project Group Summary' page. Can you let me
> know how we can remove the rogue entry? Does this need to be done in the
> derby database? We're using Continuum version 1.3.6.

Yes, unfortunately you'd have to get into the database to remove it.
You can (shut down Continuum and) use SquirrelSQL to connect.

If you want to see how things fit together, I have SchemaSpy output
here:  http://wsmoak.net/continuum/schemaspy/1.3.5/SA/index.html  (I
don't think things changed too much for 1.3.6).

If you're not attached to the history in that group, you might try
deleting the entire project group and re-adding it.

--
Wendy