continuum-users mailing list archives

From sb101 <scott.bail...@ingenico.com>
Subject Re: Using site-deploy not working in continuum.
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:53:20 GMT

I've made some progress (but not found a solution as yet).

It seems the account running continuum is "Local System" and when it
attempts the scp but, since it's never connected to that machine using this
user, it needs add this to the "known_hosts" file.

This works fine when I use my account (it's added to the file already) but
when continuum uses Local System to do the scp it fails as it doesn't have a
.ssh/known_host.

Anyone know how to get round this? I don;t think I can log on as Local
System and then add it myself.

Thanks.