continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Phil Collins" <phil.coll...@bristol.gov.uk>
Subject Remove URL from 'Scm Root URL' list
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:19:38 GMT
Hi,

We made an error when adding a new project and tried to abort it. In the process we've been
left with a URL for the project appearing in the 'Scm Root URL' list but without a corresponding
'Project Name' entry in the 'Member Projects' list on the 'Project Group Summary' page. Can
you let me know how we can remove the rogue entry? Does this need to be done in the derby
database? We're using Continuum version 1.3.6.

I hope this makes sense,

Thanks,

Phil

'Do it online' with our growing range of online services - http://www.bristol.gov.uk/services