continuum-users mailing list archives

From andrew holland <a1du...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject Continuum 1.4 beta, release perform deploys snapshot not release
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:54:49 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying out continuum 1.4 beta and have been having problems with performing a release.

I'm using subversion, maven 2/3 and nexus repository manager in our environment.

The release prepare goal finishes correctly, creates a tag for the project and updates the
version in the pom to the
next snapshot version.  When I try to run the release perform using 'clean deploy' as the
parameters it checks out the
code from subversion to a release-* directory, but then builds from the projects work directory
which then deploys the
latest snapshot to nexus repository.

if i go into the release-* working directory and do a mvn clean deploy it deploys correctly,
it just seems as tho
continuum is using the wrong working directory.

Has anyone seen this before? I have tried looking in Jira for a bug but couldn't seem to find
one.

cheers

andy