continuum-users mailing list archives

From sb101 <scott.bail...@ingenico.com>
Subject Using site-deploy not working in continuum.
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:53:05 GMT

Hello,

I can successfully deploy my site using “mvn site-deploy” and it copies the
files to my remote machine successfully. The maven settings.xml file has my
site details defined and in my maven install conf directory (i.e.
C:\apache-maven-2.2.1\conf).

Unfortunately, I cannot get this to work with Continuum. The build is fine
but deploying to the site fails as below:

[INFO] Cobertura Report generation was successful.
[INFO] Generating &quot;Project License&quot; report.
[INFO] [site:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
scp://devbox/home/cn/public_html/my_report - Session: Connection refused
scp://devbox/home/cn/public_html/my_report - Session: Disconnecting
scp://devbox/home/cn/public_html/my_report - Session: Disconnected
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error uploading site

Embedded error: The host was not known and was not accepted by the
configuration: devbox
reject HostKey: devbox

I’ve tried copying my settings.xml file to the “.m2” but this doesn’t seem
to work.

I should add I’m running this on windows.

Thanks,
sb