continuum-users mailing list archives

From sb101 <scott.bail...@ingenico.com>
Subject Re: Using site-deploy not working in continuum.
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:10:41 GMT

It's a windows machine and my account has admin access. If i use "mvn
site-deploy" the scp works fine but If i start continuum from the same
command line "continuum start" and then build the project, everything works
with the exception of the SCP.

Does continuum use the settings.xml file in my maven directory or do I need
to copy this to a continuum directory?
Thanks.