continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven throwing error being built by continuum but not from command line
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:31:05 GMT
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Would that make sense out of why this project will build in the continuum repository
we have hosted on a windows server, but not the one we have hosted on redhat?

Nope.  If it builds on Windows and not on Linux the first thing I'd
look for is case sensitivity issues.

But it's still looking in the wrong place, and the fact that it wants
something out of
/home/continuum/apache-continuum-1.3.6/data/working-directory/myProject...
(without a numbered directory under 'working-directory') still makes
me think that you are using relative paths somewhere.

I'd stay on one machine where it works at the command line and fails
in Continuum and sort that part out.

--
Wendy