continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven throwing error being built by continuum but not from command line
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:54:08 GMT
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When you said:  you might want to try the options for checking out in a single
> directory that you see when adding a project

http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.6/user_guides/managing_project/addProject.html

Looks like in 1.3.6 the option is "For multi modules project load only
root as recursive build"

That will give you one project in Continuum instead of one for each of
the modules.  I assume you have a multi-module build with a parent pom
and modules?

If that doesn't help, let us know more information about your project
structure, etc.  I can see you're using AntRun so my assumption is
that you're doing other un-Maven-like things. ;)

--
Wendy