continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn+ssh
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:30:53 GMT
What do you have when you checkout your project from the command line with
the same user used by continuum?
Do you have a password prompt?

As it is explain in [1], there's no automatic password-caching with svn+ssh,
so the best way is to use a ssh-agent.

[1]
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.serverconfig.svnserve.sshauth

Emmanuel