continuum-users mailing list archives

From Frederik Mortensen <mortensen.frede...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Using custom ssh port in Continuum
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:08:48 GMT
I still can`t get it to work. When i try using localhost without a port, I
am getting the following error:

ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused

This is correct, because the port has changed. When i add localhost:3333,
the following error occurs:

ssh: Could not resolve hostname localhost:3333: Name or service not known

I have to add the notice that i deactivated password connection via ssh and
i am using RSA keyfile
authentication. May this be the problem? Can I tell Continuum/SSH somehow to
use that key file?