continuum-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Coy <steve....@axegroup.com.au>
Subject Re: No changes found, not building (projectId=16)
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:39:19 GMT
Further to this, I commented out the logic below and now it just falls
through to the following "else" statement:

else if ( date != null && changes.isEmpty() )
{
    // fresh checkout from build agent that's why changes is empty
    log.info( "Changes found in the current project, building (projectId=" +
projectId + ")" );
    return true;
}

And now everything always builds. I don't believe any of the logic after the
above is ever executed, ever.

So without knowing the intent of these bits of code it's a bit hard to fix.

Thanks,

Steve C