continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Repository Directory
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 23:29:45 GMT
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Viv Kapadekar <vivek@peoplepowerco.com> wrote:
> I am trying to understand how to make use of Deployment Repository
> Directory. I have specified a path to this directory  under General
> Configuration. And I see that the artifacts do get created there. But now I
> want to give our QA easy access to it from a browser. How do I do it? Can I
> enable jetty to browse to that dir?

A better idea would be to set up a repository manager like Archiva and
deploy the artifacts there using distributionManagement in your Maven
pom.  (I thought the deployment repository directory was going to be
removed, but it seems it's still there...)

But if it's there, yes, you should be able to expose it with a web
server running on the same box.

Are you asking if you can do it with the bundled Jetty server?

--
Wendy