continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum to pick scm changes
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 23:24:56 GMT
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Viv Kapadekar <vivek@peoplepowerco.com> wrote:
> I am using Continuum v1.3.6. How do I make continuum to automatically pick
> any scm changes and trigger a build? I thought this would be the default
> behavior, but I made a change to test and waited for about 5 to 10 mins, but
> it did not trigger a build. Any ideas?

The default schedule is hourly.  If you want it to check more often,
you can change it under 'Schedules'.  You can also create different
schedules if you want.

If you want it to happen the other way around, a change in scm
triggers Continuum, then you could use the XML-RPC interface.  For
example, you might write something that reads a feed from a mailing
list that receives commit messages, and fires a build when a message
arrives.

--
Wendy