continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dependent snapshot builds not invoked
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:18:51 GMT
On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Guido Wilken <Guido.Wilken@isec7.com> wrote:
> I have multiple dependent SNAPSHOT projects in continuum (Version: 1.3.4, Build Number:
807129).

> When I build one of them (manual or scheduled), the other projects are not built automatically
if they have changed.
> Unfortunately, I get a lot of errors, if necessary changes in dependent projects are
not built before the other projects.
> Is there any way, to let continuum check all "other" SNAPSHOT projects for changes before
building a particular project?

If you force a build, I don't think it will go off and build anything
else first.

On a scheduled build, it should build things in the correct order
within a project group.

By other projects do you mean other project groups?  Describe your
configuration a little more and the behavior you're looking for.

--
Wendy