continuum-users mailing list archives

From zainuluk <zain.ulhai...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Target folders is removed, why? how to stop it.
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:14:33 GMT

Hi All,
I all my projects build in continuum and looking into the working directory
the target is present with the jars/ears/wars etc. However, after sometime,
overnight perhaps or even a few hours this target directory is
removed/deleted/vanished. I am guessing that this is a configuration issue
with continuum, for housekeeping perphaps. Is there a way to stop this
removing/deleting of the target directory. I need this directory because we
need to run a script to extract some of the artefacts for use in the release
build. But if they are not there then it means we have to rebuild that
project.

I have looked into the pom files and there is no setting for deleting the
target project after sometime.

All I want to do is make sure that the target folder and its contents are
not deleted/removed until the project is built again.

Thank you
Zain