continuum-users mailing list archives

From zainuluk <zain.ulhai...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Internal id for projects
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:06:06 GMT

Hi,
Ok this is what I want to do with it.

I will create a new project which will only run a script. This script will
pick up various build jar,ear,war etc and place them in our release location
which we can pass to the relevent individuals. Hence I need to map the
numbers to the actual names of the projects. Hope is answers all your
questions.

Thanks
Zain