continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration with Rational Team Concert
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:55:34 GMT
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Gary L Mullen-Schultz
<garymu@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Has anyone successfully integrated Continuum with Rational Team Concert?
> By "integrate" I mean the following:
>
> Ability to automatically push build results from Continuum back to RTC.

What build tool are you using?  I'd think you would be looking
integration with that, not with Continuum. All Continuum does is
execute the build command, and whatever happens, (like deploying to a
Maven repo,) happens.

Perhaps there is already a Maven plugin to do what you need?

> Ability to manually start a Continuum build from RTC.

Continuum has an XML-RPC interface.  Does RTC have any sort of plugin
architecture where you can get it to run a bit of code?

--
Wendy