continuum-users mailing list archives

From sk07 <s.sindhukuma...@gmail.com>
Subject how to set continuum build fresh <check out frm svn>
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:02:14 GMT

Hi,

I'm using apache continuum, Version: 1.2.3 n Build Number: 732759.

my company wanted to have version control on all project n i thought of
using continuum.

i manage to set up continuum and build war file. however, i'v few queries.
how do i do proper version control on project developed?

say i build a war file from a trunk for a project n name it as Project
1-snapshot version 1. n the project go live. when there is enhancement,
developer make necessary changes n update the svn repo. now, for next
release i can trigger to build the file again. how to keep existing war file
build via continuum and new war file which will get build by triggering the
build button in continuum? is the a way where i can make a new project name,
example Project 1 - snapshot 2 in continuum? getting same project with
different version (diff war file)? or the only way is i manually moved the
existing war file to a folder, only then trigger build via continuum?

Please advice. Thanks.