continuum-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Coy <steve....@axegroup.com.au>
Subject Re: Deploying apache-continuum-1.3.6.war on JBoss 6
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 23:41:57 GMT
JBoss 5+ is fundamentally incompatible with the version of the Spring
Framework (2.5.x) used by Continuum at present.

The instructions at
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+on+Jboss>
should still work fine on JBoss 6, although I've not tried it myself.

We're running archiva/continuum in JBoss 5.1 right now.

Cheers,

Steve C

On 19/05/10 8:09 PM, "Celinio Fernandes" <cel975@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I was looking for such a link.
> The documentation is for JBoss 4 and JBoss 5.1 but it still might work for
> JBoss 6 with, hopefully, only a few minors changes.
> I'll let you know if this procedure works or not for JBoss 6.

org.jboss.deployment.AnnotatedClassFilter.visit(AnnotatedClassFilter.java:102>>
)

--
Stephen Coy  |  Senior Architect ­ Axelerated Solutions
Direct +61 2 8081 6342    Mobile 0412 133664

Axe Group
Office +61 2 8081 6300 Address Level 15, 60 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
If you have received this email in error please notify Axe Group. All
information contained or attached in this email is subject to the Axe Group
Standard Engagement Terms and Conditions, please contact the sender for a
copy.