continuum-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pom url not working
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 06:40:05 GMT
Can you post the <scm> configuration inside the pom.xml file of the project
that you were adding?
Also, the POM URL that you specify when you add the project should not have
"scm:svn" but instead should start with either of the following supported
protocols:

- http://
- https://
- ftp://
- file:// (if this protocol is enabled in application.xml)

Thanks,
Deng

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Steven Dahlin <java.sldahlin@gmail.com>wrote:

> I tried that as well leading to the same result and info in the log file.
>
> Steve
>
> On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 11:12 PM, Deng Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Did you include the pom filename in the url you've specified? The URL
> > should
> > be something like:
> >
> > http://svn.example.com/repos/myproject/pom.xml
> >
> > HTH,
> > Deng
> >
> > On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Steven Dahlin <java.sldahlin@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to add a maven 2.0 project in continuum 1.3.6 with a
> project
> > on
> > > a subversion repository without any success.  Based upon the page
> > > http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html I entered the format for
> the
> > > Pom
 Since