continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default build definition not being used
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 14:33:20 GMT
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Matthew Benton
<matthew.benton@bristol.gov.uk> wrote:
> This is probably some sort of configuration issue. Most of our projects have four build
definitions, the main ones being www-dev and www-live, scheduled to run every 15 minutes.
www-dev does a clean + deploy and is set as our default. www-live does a clean + test and
is not default. However the www-live is the one that is built on the schedule. The www-dev
will work if triggered manually, but is not being run on the schedule. This problem started
some months ago after upgrading to Continuum 1.3.6. Any ideas why? Thanks in advance.

Is there anything interesting in the log files?

My guess is that the two that happen every 15 minutes are trying to
happen at the same time, and IME Continuum will not enqueue a build if
there is already one in the queue for that project.

How long does the build take?  Try offsetting the schedules so one
happens, then the other.

--
Wendy