continuum-users mailing list archives

From Celinio Fernandes <>
Subject Adding a non maven / non ant project to Continuum ?
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 09:36:09 GMT
I am pretty new to Apache Continuum.
Right now I am struggling to deploy apache-continuum-1.3.6.war on JBoss 6 ( check my previous
However I have successfully launched the standalone version (

I have a question regarding the nature of the projects one might add to Continuum.
Right now my project is not mavenized. There is no POM. Also there is no ant tasks.
Can i still add the project to Continuum ?
If yes, how ?
In the console, http://localhost:8080/continuum, I do not see such option.

        The Menu "Add Project" contains these options only :

            Maven 2.0.x Project
            Maven 1.x Project
            Ant Project
            Shell Project
How do i add a non maven / non ant project in that case ?
Thanks for helping.