continuum-users mailing list archives

From Rey Hernandez <reyghernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure when running a shell project
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 06:26:34 GMT
Thank you Brett for responding.  I had thought my script was exiting
with a status code of 0 but it turns out that a script called within
the main script was exiting with 1 instead of 0 and so the whole thing
was exiting with a 1 instead of 0.

I had thought there was a special return required for continuum to
recognize successful completion because of the faq entry at:
http://continuum.apache.org/faqs.html#how-does-continuum-detect-a-successful-build-with-sript-shell

First of all it is specific to windows but it is also ambiguous about
how continuum interprets successful completion.  I read it and got the
sense that it required something special in the environment to signal
successful completion.

Thanks,
Rey