continuum-users mailing list archives

From Rey Hernandez <reyghernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Failure when running a shell project
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:28:38 GMT
Hello,

             We are using continuum 1.2.3 on a Red Hat Enterprise
Linux server (Tikanga).  I have added a shell project that runs a bash
script that acts as the runner of other scripts.  We have it on a
daily build schedule.  Whenever it runs the project shows that the
build failed however the files that the scripts are supposed to create
are created just fine.  What do I need to do to have continuum
recognize that the scripts are running successfully?

Thanks,
Rey