continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Rey Hernandez" <rhernan...@24hourfit.com>
Subject Build Failure when running a shell project
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:15:25 GMT
Hello,

            We are using continuum 1.2.3 on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux
server (Tikanga).  I have added a shell project that runs a bash script
that acts as the runner of other scripts.  We have it on a daily build
schedule.  Whenever it runs the project shows that the build failed
however the files that the scripts are supposed to create are created
just fine.  What do I need to do to have continuum recognize that the
scripts are running successfully?

Thanks,
Rey