continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to download historical builds
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:06:57 GMT
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Viv Kapadekar <vivek@peoplepowerco.com> wrote:
> I am newbie to Continuum and have set up standalone Continuum and it works
> great with my Maven2 project. I can check historical builds, its results,
> date etc. I can download the latest build artifacts. But how do I download
> the historical  build artifacts (wars, jars )?

Continuum does not store old build artifacts.  Since you are using
Maven 2, you'll probably want to set up an artifact repository such as
Apache Archiva to store these. (To get started, change the build
definition to 'clean deploy' and configure distributionManagement in
your pom.)

You can also try configuring the 'deployment repository' directory if
it still exists.  I never used it, but based on the log messages it
always looked like Continuum was trying to deploy to that directory
even if you didn't have 'deploy' in the maven command.

--
Wendy