continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build environment not being set in continuum project
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:08:51 GMT
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Ross, Ed <Ed.Ross@crowncastle.com> wrote:
> when I create a project that uses that build environment, the java version is  set correct,
the ant version is set correct, however none of the environment variables are set and the
build results summary show the build environment as blank.

I couldn't reproduce the problem with 1.3.4 on OS X with a build
environment that had a Maven build tool and some environment
variables.  The environment variables were set correctly according to
the output of 'env' at the command line.

Can you provide a simple Ant project that has some way to display and
verify the environment variables?

--
Wendy