continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ross, Ed" <Ed.R...@crowncastle.com>
Subject Build environment not being set in continuum project
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:23:55 GMT
Continuum 1.3.4, build 807129
Running on a windows server (default configuration)

I've defined a continuum project that needed a new JVM (java 1.6) and a new ant version (1.7.1).
 For this, I create two new "Installations", one for the java and one for ant.  I then created
a new build environment that used these installations and added several other environment
variables to the environment.

when I create a project that uses that build environment, the java version is  set correct,
the ant version is set correct, however none of the environment variables are set and the
build results summary show the build environment as blank.

I've checked the error logs and there are no errors listed and no abnormal looking items.

Any Ideas?

This email may contain confidential or privileged material.  Use or disclosure of it by anyone
other than the recipient is unauthorized.  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete
this email.