continuum-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Barrera <nbarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi module Site
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 19:38:49 GMT
Hi, I just can't get to work a multi module build when trying to run the
following goals:

clean install site site:deploy

with arguments

--batch-mode, --non-recursive

I used to run the same goals and arguments with a single module project and
everything worked fine...

now, with this multimodule clean and install works fine... and site.. well
almost...

the site for the multi-module project works... but links to module projects
doesn't so I can't get to see the real data for the real modules.

hope some of you 've experienced the same problem and got to solve it, as I
've been googling for a couple of days but didn't get to an answer that
turns to work for me.

thanks in advance,

Nicolás.-