continuum-users mailing list archives

From yoyomohan <chandramohan....@gmail.com>
Subject On continuum1.3.X , what needs to be done to have jabber sends notifications.
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:33:43 GMT

Hi ,

     A newbie to Continuum using 1.3.x version . I'm trying to configure
Jabber notifications for "gmail" , "custom jabber < my company's > "  IM
.what needs to be done to make it work .. 1) any config files that need to
change. 2) any proxy settings to check .3) any software to install . 4) any
specific reasons it fails .

I tried jabber with many settings , looked all the suggestions but not able
to make it work . Pls help me.

thanks,
ram mohan