continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: showing status for modules/projects built recursively
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:25:37 GMT
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> I still don't understand what you're saying - actually it almost sounds like a misconfiguration.
>
> Are you using a group with all the modules added as individual projects, or was the project
added using the flag on the add page that results in a single project for the whole tree?

> And you're saying that the parent project is set to build recursively or non-recursively
(-N) ?

The multi-module project was added normally, so that all the modules
show up as individual projects in Continuum.

Then another build def was added to the parent project.  This new
build def does NOT have the --non-recursive argument.

The requested behavior is for the individual Continuum projects to
show the build status when the parent is built recursively.

I can sort of see their point, since the Maven projects _did_ get
built, but that's certainly not the way it works now.

--
Wendy