continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: showing status for modules/projects built recursively
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:33:34 GMT
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Brent Atkinson <batkinson@usm.maine.edu> wrote:

> I don't think I'm getting what this is driving at. Is this a question of whether we'd
like to visualize recursive builds more like the default behavior?

I'm arguing it's working as designed -- you built the parent project,
you get a status on the parent project.

Some users I work with expected to see the status on the other
projects in the group, which are technically modules under that
parent, also change.

Perhaps one of them will chime in. :)

[aside:  it is insanely confusing that a "module" in Maven is a
"project" in Continuum which is different from a "project" in Maven!]

--
Wendy