continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkinson" <batkin...@usm.maine.edu>
Subject Re: showing status for modules/projects built recursively
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:28:18 GMT
Wendy,

I don't think I'm getting what this is driving at. Is this a question of whether we'd like
to visualize recursive builds more like the default behavior?

Brent

>>> Wendy Smoak  02/25/10 5:31 PM >>>
How do you think Continuum should display build status for...
 - a multi-module project added the default way in Continuum so that
each module shows as a separate project, and
 - the parent project built recursively
?

Currently Continuum only shows a status on the parent project that was
built, but the users I'm talking to would like to see the build status
on the individual sub-projects.  The sub-modules _were_ built as a
result of a recursive build on the parent, but Continuum doesn't
reflect that.

What do you think should happen in this case?

--
Wendy