continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Diwas, Jeff" <Jeff_Di...@intuit.com>
Subject Error deploying artifact: Unsupported Protocol: 'scp': Cannot find wagon which supports the requested protocol: scp
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:01:02 GMT
I have an older version (1.1) of Continuum  with Maven 2.0.8 which has
no problem performing a release and deploying via SCP to a repository.
I've just installed Continuum 1.3.5 with Maven 2.2.1 onto a new linux
server, set up my Maven2 projects, and was trying to perform a release
but I get the following build error in the log:

Error deploying artifact: Unsupported Protocol: 'scp': Cannot find wagon
which supports the requested protocol: scp

When Googling, I find people had similar problems with "ftp", and the
suggestion was to add the wagon-ftp jar to the M2_HOME/lib directory.  I
tried placing a wagon-ssh jar file into M2_HOME/lib with no change in
the result.

I'm still pretty new to Continuum configuration, so any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,

jeff