continuum-users mailing list archives

From Alf Potgieter <A...@discovery.co.za>
Subject RE: Build agent is not using SCM Tag
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:06:49 GMT
Thanks Wendy

It works 100% when distributed building is disabled.

I've created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2437 and attached a patch for the continuum
builder and for the buildagent core.
The scm tag property simply doesn't get set when an agent is called.

alf
-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday 13 January 2010 17:16
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Build agent is not using SCM Tag

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Alf Potgieter <AlfP@discovery.co.za> wrote:

> It looks as if the maven scm tag is ignored when I build on a build agent.

I've never seen that element used (but I only use Subversion.)  Does
it work when distributed build is not enabled?

It does sound like a bug, please search JIRA and open an issue if it's
not already there.  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM

--
Wendy
Discovery Holdings Limited

Registration number: 1999/007789/06

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If
you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number
+27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this
email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner
whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from
any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored
on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus
free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery
is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is available on our
website at
https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relations/directorate.jhtml
alternatively, to obtain a full list of Directors via email, please email directors_list@discovery.co.za