continuum-users mailing list archives

From Alf Potgieter <A...@discovery.co.za>
Subject Build agent is not using SCM Tag
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 07:33:33 GMT
It looks as if the maven scm tag is ignored when I build on a build agent.

I am using continuum 1.3.4. The pom file looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <groupId>starteam-test</groupId>
    <artifactId>starteam-test</artifactId>
    <version>1</version>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>
    <name>Starteam Checkout by Label</name>
    <scm>
        <connection>scm:starteam:user:pass@server:49201:/nonexistent</connection>
        <tag>starteam-label-name</tag>
    </scm>
</project>

And the result in the continuum-buildagent.log is this:

 INFO  scmManager  - Command line: /bin/sh -c stcmd co -x -nologo -stop -p user@server:49201/nonexistent
-fp /usr/local/applications/data/working-directory/704 -is -eol on

The command line would have included "-vl starteam-label-name" if the SCM tag was used.

Please help
alf

Discovery Holdings Limited

Registration number: 1999/007789/06

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If
you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number
+27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this
email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner
whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from
any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored
on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus
free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery
is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is available on our
website at
https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relations/directorate.jhtml
alternatively, to obtain a full list of Directors via email, please email directors_list@discovery.co.za